4. Your rights
This website is owned by PSA Automobiles SA, a public limited company, registered with the Registry of Commerce and Companies of Versailles under the number 542 065 479, and whose registered office is located at 2 to 10 Boulevard de l'Europe 78300 Poissy.
Please read this policy carefully before using this website because it explains how we will process personal data. Using this website indicates that you accept this policy.
1. Types of data being processed / Links to other websites
We care about your privacy. We collect and process various types of personal data via this website. This includes:
· Information you provide to us when registering, requesting and using our services and our website, such as name, address, e-mail address
· Information in case you subscribe for a service or products from our site à specific terms and conditions and privacy policies will apply to your subscription
· Information collected with cookies when you visit our website
For further details, see section 2.
This website can also contain links to other
2. Information about the processing of personal data
Your personal data will be processed for registration and administration purposes related to Citroën Services Store by PSA Automobiles SA as controllers as follows:
The data processing is based on Art. 6 (1) 1 b) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), on Art. 6 (1) 1 a) GDPR in case you have provided consent.
We as controllers process your personal data as follows:
Data (mandatory data is marked with *)
1. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) data: Title*, first name*, last name*, address, email address*, phone number, password*
· Offer and inform about our services or products
· To contact you in accordance with your contact preferences
2. Car data: Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
· Information about your vehicle and the eligibility of services and products
· VIN may be pre-filled (in case you agreed, done by your dealer when purchasing / servicing your vehicle)
3. Contact preferences: Email (our main contact channel for offers and updates and news) SMS, telephone, post
· Providing services and communication: Marketing, marketing opinion research purposes, customer services, offers, updates and news, analysis of sales data and contact you in accordance with your contact preferences if applicable and based on your consent.
4. Log files on your computer: Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and language setting, operating system, internet service provider (ISP) and the date / time stamp (statistical data about browser usage and Internet patterns of our users)
· To optimise this website in terms of system-performance, usability and providing useful information about our products and services.
· To manage the website efficiently, learn more about our users’ behaviours across the website analyse trends and gather demographic data about our users as a whole. May be used for our marketing and advertising services and communications (for example optimizing and improving the user experience, providing more attractive special offers and services)
5. Information collected via cookies
· Please see [insert link to SAMS Cookies Policy for OV or link to the cookies policy of the brand site for PCD] for detailed information
The data elements marked with a * listed above are mandatory and a contractual requirement. You are therefore obliged to provide the data when you register to Citroën Services Store. In case you don’t provide the data, we cannot register you or fulfill your request.
Your personal data will be stored while account is active and kept for ten years after inactivity. In case you have provided your consent for marketing purposes, your personal data will be stored for these purposes for three years after the last contact with us.
We disclose your personal data for the below listed purposes to the following recipients:
Data / data categories
1. CRM Data,
2. Car Data
Account registration via Citroën Services Store
We disclose your personal data to the respective IT service provider IBM GBS France, 17 Avenue de l'Europe, 92275 Bois-Colombes, France
1. CRM Data,
2. Car Data,
3. Contact Preference Data,
4. Log files on your computer,
5. Information collected via cookies
Registration and account management
We disclose your personal data to the respective IT-Service provider Capgemini (Capgemini Technology Services, 5/7 rue Frédéric Clavel – 92287 Suresnes Cedex - France) who engages other (sub-) processors who are located outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) and therefore in a country without adequate level of data protection. There is no adequacy decision of the European Commission, but there are appropriate safeguards in place, which are in this case respective Binding Corporate Rules (BCR’s). In order to obtain a copy please follow this link: https://www.capgemini.com/resources/capgemini-binding-corporate-rules/
3. Interaction with Social Media Networks
Customer care and assistance via Social Media
You may contact us also via our Social Media Channels. E.g., if you send us a message or post something on our Social Media Channels, we may use the information in your message or post to follow-up with you on the issue you contacted us for via the Social Media Channel which you used. In order to give you the assistance you requested, we may ask you to provide via direct or private message further information such as details on the issue, name, email, VIN, phone, location (city/state) and/or make, model and year of the vehicle. The information you provide will not be used for direct marketing; market research for service and product improvement will only be carried out on bases of aggregated (anonymized) data.
Please note that you should not include any sensitive data (such as information on racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, or health) into your post or message. Be aware that if you post something on a public Social Media Channel, anyone might be able to read it.
4. Your rights
As data subject, you have the right of access, right to rectification, right to erasure (right to be forgotten), right to restriction of processing, right to data portability, right to object to processing of personal data concerning you which is based on Art. 6 (1) e) or f) GDPR or where the personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes in accordance with the applicable law.
Please note that your above-mentioned rights are restricted by law and must be fulfilled by us possibly only under certain conditions.
If you have submitted personal information to us as part of your registration with Citroën Services Store, this corresponds with the information stored in your profile data. If you make changes to your profile, they are also amended in our database.
Delete your data:
If you would like to delete or change your information, please log in to Citroën Services Store with the e-mail address and password specified in your registration. You can then delete specific information from your profile under “my account”. To permanently delete your account and all the data associated, please send an e-mail with your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that by deleting your Citroën Services Store account you will also delete your MyCitroën app account.
To exercise your right to lodge a complaint (Art. 77 GDPR) please contact your local data protection authority.
Right to withdraw your consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. For this please change your settings or send an email to email@example.com. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
6. Contacting us
The Data Protection Officer
PSA Automobiles SA
2-10 Boulevard de l’Europe 78300 Poissy,
Version: Nov 2019
See our Legal Notice for the full company details.